Our Talent : At a glance
- In 2017, we increased our headcount from 5,100 to 5,400 people, including 550 dedicated to R&D
- 55% of our employees are based in Western Europe, 10% in North America, 10% in the rest of Europe and 25% in the rest of the world
- In 2017, we hired people in all 34 countries where we have a presence
- Our top five employing countries are France, China, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States
- Our employee split by gender is 58% women and 42% men, which shows our commitment as an equal opportunities employer
- Our 2017 Employee Engagement Survey showed our all-time highest engagement ratio (79%) which is 22 basis points higher than the benchmark
- 91% of colleagues told us they feel optimistic about the future of the company
- In 2017, we committed 128,000 hours to employee training
We enable leaders to transform, invent, reinvent, grow their business by having the right capabilities in place today and in the future. That means encouraging innovation, leveraging differences and making everyday a learning experience for everyone at Ipsen.
Regis Mulot, Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer.